
Matt was right.... I do want more!
and best still.... I DIDN'T SPEW! ~LMAO~
I woke up nice and early this morning so that we could get down to Torquay where the airstrip was that I was taking off from... It was very "how excitement" all the way down...
Ofcourse.. we hit every red light and were running late so I had to give the pilot a call and just let him know that I was running late, not chickening out..
Man.... all i can say is OMFG!!! WOW. The flight was amazing... Matt was right... the sky is not the limit!!!
I did loops, (upside down miss jane!), barrel rolls and lots of dips and dives BUT... even though I wanted to do the stall and spins, the plane that did all that was not ready so I couldnt do them... so... I guess there will be a next time!
I came back dwon to earth with EXTREMELY windblow pig tails (they would not stay tucked in my jacket - and took for ever to brush the knots out of) and a huge ass grin...
I spent the rest of the morning and a little of the afternoon lounging around in beautifully warm water of the ocean at Torquay, right one of the flight paths... (coincidentally).. It was great to actually see from the ground what I was seeing from up in the air.. (if that makes sence)...
Matt didn't get too much of me up in the air as he said i just
looked like a tiny dot in the sky... the kids saw their brave (and as Matt would say - Totally $%#&ing crazy mum) which is the main part... Matt however... missed a little of the acrobats as he needed a loo break. Men... I tell ya... can't take them anywhere.. Next time.. Im gonna make sure that everyone goes "potty" before we leave home! ~LMAO~
I just want to say.... thank you so much Matt... Love you with all my heart.
Zoom Zoom and I didnt Spew!!!
xxx
Sunday, January 04, 2009
The sky is NOT the limit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG AND WOWEEE!! i am very jealous over here. good to hear you had a great day
Post a Comment